The Real Estate Maven
Interstate Home Properties helps its clients transition from the Empire State to the Garden State. If you have any questions on how to start the process of buying or selling a home, please contact Ryan Brown directly via phone at 347-393-9790 or via email at email@example.com.
Licensed Real Estate Broker-Owner in New York and New Jersey
Ryan Brown is a Licensed Real Estate Broker who serves as the broker-owner of record for Interstate Home Properties. He decided to become a licensed REALTOR in 2014. After spending a few years with two other brokerages, he decided to venture out independently.
Selling A Home
Selling your home can be an emotional and stressful process. Between setting the right starting price, the timing, details in the listing, photographs, and coordinating the sale with the buying side, including finding a qualified buyer, inspections, appraisals, and numerous parties involved, it can all be overwhelming. Hiring a Realtor places all the responsibility on their shoulders. Our responsibility is to guide you effectively and get you to the finish line.
Buying A Home
Realtors are a great tool when buying a home. A stigma that is going directly to the listing agent will save you money; however, that is false. The seller is always going to want what they want. Whether or not you have all cash, a large down payment, or no sales contingencies will be your most significant leverage. Having the right buyer's agent is also very important. We will submit your offer and all the necessary documents, coordinate inspections, appraisals & repairs. Having a Buyer's Agent is a HUGE advantage!
Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate gives investors a significant return over time. Multi-family apartment buildings, strip malls, hotels, gas stations & free-standing sites provide investors an excellent opportunity to defer taxation, depreciate property for greater returns during ownership or even provide a good nest egg for those looking for tangible assets. Industrial and manufacturing properties also offer investment opportunities; however, there are limitations for usage.
Meet The Owner
We believe all homes are not created equal, each home has a different unique quality that adds value to the home.
Our company wants to showcase those unique qualities that would help you sell your home.
- Honesty and integrity
- Dedication to each client's specific needs
- Ability to align your needs, timeline, and finances with your sale & purchase
- Access to my entire network of professionals, Attorneys, Digital Designers, Lenders, Inspectors, Appraisers, Title Companies, Moving Companies
- Because I "HUMANIZE" the process with every single client
- Because I put myself into the shoes of the buyer or seller to ensure that their DEAL gets to the finish line
- I do not set borders; I go where my clients need me to go, so they're in the right hands.
- I work closely with Smash Media NYC, a digital marketing agency, to ensure that photos promoting your home are showcased beautifully.
If you have questions regarding our company, you should give us a call. We will do everything possible to make sure we are the right fit for you.
“There's no such thing as failure, only perfecting the process.”
― Ryan Brown